The health crisis we are experiencing today is unprecedented and strict measures to protect everyone from Covid-19 are being taken regularly.
You may have questions about its impact on your vacation, so on this page you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
This page is updated regularly so that you can have the most accurate information possible.
You have an upcoming holiday for a departure until December 1st 2020 :Following the latest government announcements to curb the Covid-19 epidemic, vacation homes, village clubs and campgrounds are required to close their doors until December 1.
Therefore, we regret to inform you that we have to cancel your stay. This information has been communicated to all our holidaymakers today by email and SMS.
Your vacations are our business: we had made the commitment to reimburse you if you were confined, we will therefore proceed as soon as possible to the reimbursement of your stay (excluding fees and insurance subscribed).
You will receive your reimbursement automatically, without having to request it from our services, so you don't have to do anything.
Do you know when the vacation rentals will be reopened ?At this time, there are no restrictions beyond December 1, 2020. The vacation establishments will then be happy to welcome you back in compliance with the sanitary measures defined by the health authorities.
See you soon for a decontaminated vacation :)!
You have a vacation project for a departure after December 1st, 2020 :Book with peace of mind! With us, either you leave or you are reimbursed for your stay!
Indeed, if your stay is made impossible by measures taken by the Public Authorities: confinement of your place of residence or your place of destination during the period of your stay, you will be reimbursed for the amounts paid at the date of the cancellation of your vacations (excluding handling fees and insurance).
If the establishment booked for your vacation were to close, you would be informed and your stay would be reimbursed as soon as possible (reimbursement of amounts paid at the time of cancellation - excluding handling fees and insurance).
Please note that this guarantee does not apply to the following other reasons for cancellation: closed beaches, bars and restaurants, personal concerns, partially closed infrastructures.
What are the hygiene measures deployed in the rentals you market?The tourism professionals have worked with the health authorities and the ministry on an extensive hygiene protocol to ensure the safety of all. This protocol provides for :
- The presence of a health referent for each establishment who supervises the proper deployment of sanitary measures.
- Cleaning with a product that meets the standards against Covid 19.
- Reinforced cleaning of common areas with particular attention to all points of contact: door handles, reception counters, credit card terminals, etc.
- The provision of hydroalcoholic gel and organization of traffic flows... distancing obliges, we do not cross paths.
As for wearing a mask, it is mandatory in all collective closed places as everywhere.
We only work with professionals in the vacation rental business. Our partners have a tourism approval. It is their job to welcome you and to deploy the sanitary measures that guarantee our safety.
Does your "Free Cancellation on D-30 or D-15" offer cover me if I am sick or confined?The "Free Cancellation on D-30" offer allows you to cancel your stay up to 30 days before departure, whatever the reason. It entitles you to a refund of the sums paid on the date of cancellation (excluding booking fees and insurance).
Please note that we also offer insurance that covers cancellation beyond 30 days.
This can be done by email on .
Stays cancelled during the months of March, April, May, June 2020 :
Your stay was cancelled due to the Covid-19 outbreak. In the 3 weeks following this cancellation, you received your credit by email in the form of a code. Please note that the amount of the credit corresponds to the amount paid for your stay on the day of the cancellation.
I was scheduled to go but my stay was cancelled (March, April, May, June 2020). I received a credit note and I don't know how to use it:
Example: You had paid only the 30% deposit of your stay at 100€, your credit is therefore 30€. If you had paid the totality of your stay at 100€, your credit is 100€.
Here are the steps to follow to use your credit:
- Take the email with the code of your credit to access the list of rentals on which it is valid,
- Select the rental you want and follow the booking process, After logging in, add your credit (code present in your email) in the field "Do you have a promotional code" on the page "Options and insurance". As soon as you enter the code, it will be taken into account.
- If the amount of your credit is greater than your new stay, you will receive a second credit for the amount of the difference valid for future vacations. If the amount of your credit is less than the new stay, you just have to complete the difference with the method of payment of your choice among the proposed list.
My stay was interrupted the weekend of March 14 & 15, 2020 following the government's announcements, am I entitled to anything?We are sorry that this crisis has impacted your vacation. Please know that we have credited your account for the days you were not able to enjoy: we invite you to call us at the time of your next order to benefit from this credit valid for 18 months for new vacations.
We didn't answer your question?Our vacation consultants will answer you by phone, by chat and by email on :
from Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 19:30.